"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Looking for Beautiful

  Everyone wants to feel appreciated!  This past week, I had coffee with my neighbor.  Sounds simple enough, and it is.  But it's the simple things that bring so much joy to our daily lives.  Love is like a boomerang!  If you throw it out there, it's gonna come right back!  Perhaps not the way you imagined and sometimes it may hit you in the head!!  But ya gotta throw it out there.  Soo...coffee with Brenda was on Saturday.  Monday I had some shopping to do.  I picked up an extra bag of my favorite coffee (a local brand of Mackinaw Island Fudge) and a card for Brenda.  I wanted her to know how special she is to me!  Left it on her doorstep.  Turns out, it was just the thing to help boost her day.  :)  That was an extra blessing for me!  Now it's time for anonymous random acts of kindness!! ...and that is how you find beautiful!

P.S.  If you stop by, comment and let me know what you did to find beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment