"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Monday, June 6, 2011

Refresh!

En Gedi, meaning "The Spring of the Goat", is a town on the west side of the Dead Sea in Israel. En Gedi is the place where David fled from King Saul. En Gedi, where fresh water springs erupt from the desert wall and create an oasis of fertile ground for plants and animals. En Gedi has long been used as a place where desert travelers could come and rest, regain their strength, then move back out into the desert.  That's what a Henna Party should be!  A place to come together, relax, and refresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment