"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This Weekend, Henna in Lathrup Village!

  Just a quick reminder, I will be in Lathrup Village this Saturday, (12 Mile and Southfield on the east side of the road, in front of City Hall) in the art fair section with the henna tent.  Stop by and see me.  Sunday I will be clowning in the kids tent and painting faces.  Weather looks good.  No tornadoes like last year!!!  Check out the link for details...

http://www.lathrupvillage.org/index.aspx?NID=127

No comments:

Post a Comment