"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Party Allll Night Long!!!!

 
Wow!!!  What a weekend!  June is always a busy time of year for me.  Clowning and henna at grad parties, birthday parties and senior all night parties make for one busy entertainer.  This past weekend I was booked Friday and Saturday, all night long with henna and multiple clown gigs during the day.  I'm still catching up on sleep!
Saturday night/Sunday morning I was at Harper Woods High School.  I like these kids!  I did the show last year and had the same impression.  It's not a big class, perhaps 120 kids?  But they all seemed to legitimately get along, whether they were jocks, band people or if they hung out in drama club.  I mentioned it to one of the girls and she agreed, citing class size as the reason. Everybody knows everybody. 
All were super polite and had fun getting all kinds of henna!  Lot's of custom work.  Did a Tasmanian devil, Snoopy and Woodstock, along with the crazy guys pictured above who requested the large "rooster".  (btw, good luck at Grand Valley State!)  One liners were a little, eh-hm, questionable!  Teens!!!  Wish I had pulled my camera out more often...I'm so bad at that!
Anyway, thanks to Acme Partyworks (my awesome agent Dan!!!) for booking this for me, again this year.  Looking forward to doing it next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time, Tracy. Reminds me of attending the all-night party as a chaperone with our kids. I'll bet the kids loved your art.

    ReplyDelete