"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Henna and Yoga!

  I love how things come together.  While driving home from my sons piano lesson, I spotted  "Taylor Yoga".  Hmm.  That's new.  So I stopped in.  I love doing henna at Yoga studios.  It's just a great fit!  I had the pleasure of chatting with Connie, the owner, and it looks like we will be having a henna party there come July!!  If you are in the area, you really should stop in.  Loved Connie.  Great personality,  Great outlook!
http://tayloryoga.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment