"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bridal Shower!

Last night I spent the evening at a bridal shower.  The job was a referral, and what fun!  Really, I love what I do!!  I had the opportunity to introduce the art and history or henna to a great group of ladies!  Good conversation, good food, good friends.  It's just what bridal henna should be.  A time to relax and socialize, with just the girls!  Spending a little time panpering themselves.

Above is the brides henna.  She wanted something small but traditional.  The grooms initials are hidden within.  Can you spot them?



Lena will make a beautiful bride!

The group photo.  What a special memory!
                          Thanks too, for introducing me to "cake balls"!  Ohhh, the chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment