"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Koi Fish Henna


Finally I've uploaded some photos!  This is the fish I mentioned in a previous post.  I love the way it turned out!  I like a lot of traditional tattoo designs and I was looking for something that would translate well to a henna.  I found it!!
Taken with the paste still on.


The design wrapped around my arm so it was difficult to get a good shot.

This was right after the paste came off so it's rather light.  I did get a nice dark stain out of it.  And it would have lasted much longer had I not gone in the pool last week!

1 comment: