"My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi." ~Song of Songs 1:14

En Gedi is a lush oasis in Israel where henna is grown. En Gedi Henna is my own little oasis in the blogosphere where I can share my love of henna, and all things beautiful, with you!







Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Henna Tent

Ohhh...I think I'm adicted!  It's already 1:30 a.m. and here I am posting!  This is video I shot last year at Lathrup Village's Art in the Park.  It was the debut of the Henna Tent and I was sooo pleased at the way it turned out.  The decor generated much intrest.  No, I wasn't selling pillows, and no, I'm not giving massages!  But it did get them to come in and check it out!  Some people felt so comfortable, they didn't want to leave! I have a few more things to add this year. 
  Maralee Rosemond and her staff at the rec. dept. did a fantastic job!  (As usual)  Maralee is such a pro!  All artists were treated like royalty.  And despite everyone having to break down Sunday afternoon at 1:00, due to a tonado sighting, it really was a good time!  It was great to see everyone dashing around to help fellow crafters and artist get their stuff into the adjacent city hall and under cover.  All soaking wet from rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment